10:34 p.m. - 2011-01-04
2) Organize your files. You may need access to past research. Create an alphabetical and chronological cross-index for efficiency.
3) Skim the dictionary for any words you might not know.
4) Call your mom. Unresolved family issues can cloud a writerís judgment. Do siblings and cousins while youíre at it.
5) Lose 15 pounds. Youíre going to be sitting a lot.
6) Trim toe nails. Youíll get holes in your socks if you donít!
7) Whatís that sound? Is a faucet running somewhere? Better go check.
8) Get a good nightís sleep. Youíll think more clearly in the morning.